Teacher Background Check
The practice of conducting effective background checks on prospective Teachers and Youth Workers has exploded in the workforce. The need to hire the most qualified candidates, and the inherent risk in hiring the wrong candidates, has never been greater. The costs of not performing a proper background check on Teachers can be costly for employers due to sexual harassment, theft, violence and kidnapping. InfoCheckUSA can provide all of your nationwide teacher background checks.
PROTECT THE CHILDREN!
Background Searches performed on Teachers: (volume rates available)
National 50 state Criminal Super Search : $19.95 (includes sex offenses)
Federal Background Check - $19.95
SSN Verification - $5.00
Education Verification - $14.95
Employment Verification - $17.50
Teacher Background Checks: Protect Your Children
Does Your School Board Properly Screen Teachers?
The revelation that JonBenet Ramsey's alleged killer, John M. Karr, was a former schoolteacher will no doubt rekindle questions about how teachers are screened before hiring.
One thing is clear: When it comes to background checks, states have wildly varying standards.
Here are questions experts say parents should ask school officials about their hiring procedures:
- Does your school district require criminal background checks?
- Are the background checks done at both the state and federal level?
- Are checks done for existing teachers, or only for new hires?
- Does your school district require prospective teachers to be fingerprinted, as part of the background check?
- Are thorough interviews done with the references provided by potential teachers?
Teacher Background Check | Youth Worker Background Check |
Child Care Worker Background Check | Teacher Criminal Check